So I finally got some receipt paper for my Game Boy Printer and it works wonderfully. As I mentioned on a previous post, the only problem was the width of the paper.
The receipt paper shown in the picture is a little over twice the width of original Game Boy Printer thermal paper, so I removed the spool from the original paper roll and started wrapping the receipt paper around it. When I was satisfied with the amount of paper wrapped around the spool, I cut off the paper and relocated the spool to one edge of the roll. I then used a portion of the original thermal paper as a guide to cut through the new roll of receipt paper with a serrated knife. Now this technique might be considered lazy or sloppy, but it is definitly the fastest way to get the most paper cut per unit time.
As the pictures show, the paper works perfectly in the printer. And yes, the picture is of a cat caught drinking out of a toilet.